Lincoln Loop is looking for a part-time, remote UI/UX Developer to join our team. In this role you will work directly with our Director of User Experience, client stakeholders, developers, and designers to implement user-facing features for notable national brands. We hope you’ll be personable, take ownership of your work, and bring confidence to this role.
This is a contract-to-hire position with a minimum commitment of 3 months, 3 days/week.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build reusable components, interfaces, and interactive features.
- Identify new technologies or methods that benefit the user experience.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to write technical documentation.
- Work effectively with a fully remote team, across various time zones.
- Work in an agile environment across multiple projects.
- Ensure the quality of your work through various types of testing.
- Participate in the design process to develop clean, elegant, effective user experiences.
- Highly skilled with HTML5/CSS3 and SCSS.
- Prior experience working with React or a similar library to create reusable components.
- Experience integrating your work with content management systems and web-based applications.
- Experience developing accessible interfaces (WCAG 2.0).
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with changing priorities.
- Previous agency or consultancy experience.
- You’ve freelanced for a few years, run your own agency/product, or have championed a tech-related community/organization.
- You live and work on the US East Coast.
- Experience with Django or Python.
- Graphic or product design abilities.
- You can tell a really great, funny story.
Apply for this Job
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.