Lincoln Loop is looking for a part-time, remote UI/UX Developer to join our team. In this role you will work directly with our Director of User Experience, client stakeholders, developers, and designers to implement user-facing features for notable national brands. We hope you’ll be personable, take ownership of your work, and bring confidence to this role.
This is a contract-to-hire position with a minimum commitment of 3 months, 3 days/week.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build reusable components, interfaces, and interactive features.
- Identify new technologies or methods that benefit the user experience.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to write technical documentation.
- Work effectively with a fully remote team, across various time zones.
- Work in an agile environment across multiple projects.
- Ensure the quality of your work through various types of testing.
- Participate in the design process to develop clean, elegant, effective user experiences.
- Highly skilled with HTML5/CSS3 and SCSS.
- Prior experience working with React or a similar library to create reusable components.
- Experience integrating your work with content management systems and web-based applications.
- Experience developing accessible interfaces (WCAG 2.0).
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with changing priorities.
- Previous agency or consultancy experience.
- You’ve freelanced for a few years, run your own agency/product, or have championed a tech-related community/organization.
- You live and work on the US East Coast.
- Experience with Django or Python.
- Graphic or product design abilities.
- You can tell a really great, funny story.
About Lincoln Loop
Lincoln Loop was established in 2007 as a Django web consultancy. Since then, we have grown to offer full-stack web development, from React to DevOps. Most of our team has been together for 8 years. In our nearly 11 years, we’ve shipped non-trivial projects for Smithsonian, NASA, Planned Parenthood, Home Depot, PBS, and Evite.
We hope you’ll join us in tackling big problems.
Apply for this Job
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com.